Do you know how to send top-ups to the Philippines with Hablax?
If you have doubts about it, this is the perfect article so you can clarify them all and send your recharge today. We offer you the best rates and possibilities, with immediate shipping and a great variety of 100% secure payment methods.
To start it is important that you already have your registered user. If not, remember that you can complete your registration through our mobile portal available for Android and iOS or if you want you can also access all the benefits through the web portal.
In 6 easy steps, know how to send top-ups to the Philippines
- To start, enter the Hablax platform with your user.
- Once there, locate in the main menu the «Send recharge» option and select the destination country of the recharge.
- To continue, select the service you want to recharge. Mobile, Internet or Television.
- Next, enter the details required depending of the type of recharge.
- It is important that you verify the information and if you want you can add more recharges by pressing the «Add Another» button.
- Finally, choose the payment method that best suits you and manage it. Once it is approved, your recharge will be sent to the recipient in a matter of minutes.
Do not forget to check with your family in advance which service they use the most and they prefer you to recharge so they can enjoy better for excellent communication and always be in contact with yours.
Send top-ups from anywhere in the world and pay as you prefer
For us it is very important that you can always enjoy all our communication services, which is why we offer you different payment methods that you can use from anywhere in the world.
In this way, you can pay for your top-ups by using credit and debit cards. PayPal or cryptocurrency accounts and even in some countries we have payments in cash, bank transfer or prepaid cards.
We invite you to learn in detail about each of these payment methods in the following link.
Solve all your doubts through our service channels
What are you waiting for to be part of the Hablax family and fill yourself with benefits?
Apart of being aware of how to send top-ups to the Philippines with this article, you can also answer any question through our service channels such as Online Chat, Email and phone call.
All you have to do is select the «help» option from the menu and choose any of these channels. Finally, one of our advisers will connect with you and provide you with the relevant help information.
With Hablax, communicating with your loved ones at a distance has never been so easy. Visit us at www.hablax.com.